Been in a Scuba Diving or Snorkeling Accident in South Florida
And Looking For The Right Scuba Diving Accident Lawyer to Aggressively Represent You to Ensure You Are Fully Compensated for Losses and/or Injuries?
Why Choose Cohen & Juda To Represent You:
- Free Consultation
- We Handle All Types of Injury and Accident Cases
- Highly Experienced – Helping South Florida Clients Since 1999
- Mr. Cohen or Mr. Juda Can Come to You to Sign up Your Case
- No Attorney Fees or Costs Unless We Win Your Case
- Fees Negotiable on Larger Cases
- Relentlessly and Aggressively Working for You
- We Take Cases Throughout Florida And The U.S.
- Available 7 Days a Week
- Already Have a Lawyer? Let us Provide You a 2nd Opinion on Your Case
If you have been in a Scuba Diving, Snuba or Snorkeling accident and feel you have a case, complete our Case Information Form on this page or reach us at (954) 424-1440.
Types & Causes of Scuba Diving Accidents & Injuries:
These are just a partial list of the more common types of scuba diving accidents and injuries:
- Dive Operator Negligence
- Air Emergencies
- Water Conditions
- Unfamiliar with Equipment / Dive Site
- Boat Run Overs / Drive Offs
- Nitrogen Narcosis / Bends
- Improperly Maintained Equipment
- Training and/or Dive Buddy Negligence
- Improper or Negligent Supervision of Charter / Captain
Florida Scuba Diving Accident and Injury Cases
Scuba diving is a potentially hazardous sport that carries with it certain risks. Hundreds of U.S. citizens are injured in scuba diving accidents worldwide and over 70 divers die annually as a result of their injuries. In order to dive in the U.S., people must complete and pass a diving certification course. Commercial and recreational SCUBA diving accidents, snuba accidents, and snorkeling accidents usually occur because of improperly maintained equipment, inadequate training, inadequate supervision, or poor judgment.
If you have been in a Scuba Diving, Snuba, or Snorkeling accident and feel you have a case, complete our Case Information Form on this page or reach us at (954) 424-1440.
Tell Us What Happened to Evaluate Your Case
954-424-1440 Or Enter Below
Cohen & Juda respects your privacy. Information you provide is used solely to answer your question or evaluate your case.
Cohen and Juda has been handling my grand son’s personal injury case who unfortunately was in a vehicle accident (he was a pedestrian who was hit). A friend recommended these attorneys who have been nothing short of fantastic. They have kept my Son in the loop every step of the way, have been realistic in the assessment of the case and are moving quickly toward a resolution. While I wish we didn’t need their services to begin with, my grandson has incurred injuries which generated significant medical bills which need to be paid. Bottom line is they are doing a great job and we’re optimistic about the outcome of the case. They really know their stuff and care a lot about their clients.