Plantation Florida Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorney
Being Injured In A Motorcycle Accident Not Only Can Mean You Aren't Driving Your Motorcycle, But It May Also Mean You Aren't Working And May Be Costing You In Medical Bills, Lost Time, Plus The Pain You May Be Experiencing. Basically, It Sucks! Shouldn't Someone Pay Besides You?
Why Choose Cohen & Juda?
- Talk & Work With The Owners – No Associates, No Case Managers, You Get Us: Harvey Cohen or Gary Juda. We handle your case personally. Why risk getting a bad result with a big law firm’s employees who barely care when your case can be handled by the owners directly?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Highly Rated by our clients. See some of our client reviews below.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Accidents Don’t Wait for Weekdays – Neither do the right lawyers. We are available to you 7 days a week.
- Office Visits Not Required – We understand you may have children or are simply in pain, and we respect your time. Mr. Cohen or Mr. Juda can come to you to sign up your case.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what is necessary, even in difficult cases.
- Experienced – We’ve been representing South Florida residents like you since 1999.
- Empathy, Detail & Urgency – Your case is the center of your world. We work with empathy to ensure you feel heard, meticulous detail to ensure no aspect of your case is missed, and urgency to get you your money faster.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Unlike large firms, you’re not part of an assembly line. We really get to know you and your situation. We have been helping people in South Florida and throughout Florida for decades.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that everyone’s needs are unique. We treat you with the attention you deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We do not just return phone calls, but we will keep you updated on your case. If there is no update, we still want to see how you are doing.
Ask A Question,
Describe Your Situation,
Request A Consultation
Call (954) 424-1440
We are here for you. If we are unavailable,
our office will take your message and return your call within 1 day,
often within hours of the same day.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury in Florida
Florida law generally allows only 2 Years to file a personal injury claim, so long as that claim is not based on negligence. This deadline is critical to your rights because if you don’t get your lawsuit started in court before this Two-Year window closes, you’ll lose your right to have your case heard. If your claim is based on negligence, this window increases to 4 years. Call our offices today to avoid missing your window of opportunity.
Compensation for Your Motorcycle Accident Injuries Can Cover:
- Emergency medical costs
- Ongoing medical care
- At-home nursing care
- Physical therapy
- Assistive medical equipment
- Missed wages and lost earning capacity
- Emotional distress and pain, and suffering
Contact us now to ask a question, tell us what happened, and find out what your case might be worth.
Client Reviews – Cohen And Juda
Should I Get A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
Maybe you are the type of person who is hesitant to sue anyone. Still, you could be experiencing pain, suffering, and discomfort, dealing with unexpected medical bills, time off work, and being confused about how to move forward.
Shouldn’t someone really pay for what happened? If so, hiring a motorcycle accident attorney is, unfortunately, a reality for ensuring you get what you deserve and what is right.
Benefits of Hiring a Motorcycle Accident Attorney
One of the biggest reasons to hire a motorcycle accident attorney is the experience we can bring to the table. We have years of experience handling vehicle accident cases.
In addition, when you hire a lawyer, you don’t have to worry about handling your case yourself. Accident cases involve a lot of paperwork, negotiating, and planning, but we do it all for you when you call us. We’ll guide you through the post-accident process so you know what’s going on without having the stress of doing it all yourself.
Finally, we know how to take your case to court if needed. If the at-fault party refuses to settle your claim, we can take them to court to ensure they give you what you deserve. We want you to have the money you need for medical bills, motorcycle repairs, and other damages, and our team does everything we can to make that happen.
What to Do If You’ve Been Injured In an Accident:
- Report your accident to the appropriate authorities ASAP. Whether this be the police, an employer, a store employee, or a supervisor. Get medical treatment for any injuries you have sustained, don’t “shake it off.” Some injuries, like traumatic brain injuries or internal injuries, can have delayed symptoms. The sooner you can receive medical attention, the better for your health and your case.
- Collect as much information as possible. Either you or someone you trust should attempt to get information from any involved parties. Important information can be the names of all parties involved and any eyewitnesses. Get the other driver’s insurance information if you were in a motorcycle crash.
- Take photographs. Photograph the scene, your injuries, the causing factors of the accident, and anything you think may be relevant. If you were injured on someone’s property due to a dangerous condition, take photos of the dangerous condition.
- Get copies of all relevant documents. These documents can include police reports, incident reports, medical documents, and communications with insurance companies.
The more information about your case you have, the stronger your claim will be. If you were injured in a motorcycle crash, contact one of our experienced Florida motorcycle accident lawyers to learn more about filing a claim.
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience
“Out of all the law firms we considered, I was absolutely thrilled that I selected Cohen and Juda to represent us,” “They helped me and my family when we really had no idea of our options,” “Gary and his staff are very kind and knowledgeable will fight for you keeping in mind that you are first above all,”They answered our questions with expertise and explained everything so we understood, “ My case was not the largest, but I always felt like it was. Cohen & Juda were professional , courteous and kind. They would not rest until they knew I received what I deserved for my accident. I would recommend them to family and friends,” “Cohen and Judah are a very professional law firm, I have worked with before, they always respond in a timely manner, are patient to give clients the best understanding so you agree to best the option. They definitely have the qualities a good law firm should possess.”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
We help families in and around Plantation and throughout South Florida.
Locally, people come to us from Plantation Acres, Country Club Estates, Plantation Isles, Plantation Gardens, Mirror Lake, Broward County, South Atlantic, Lauderdale West, and more.