Cohen and Juda P.A.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Plantation
Looking For a Personal Injury Lawyer in Plantation, Personal Injury Lawyer Who Will Represent Its Clients In an Aggressive Manner? The Law Offices of Cohen & Juda are Dedicated to Rrepresenting Victims Who Have Suffered Injuries or Death.
Why Choose Cohen and Juda?
- Dedicaton – The Law Offices of Cohen & Juda are dedicated to representing victims who have suffered personal injury or death due to the negligence, recklessness or wrongful acts of another.
- No Fees Unless You Win – You will not pay any attorneys fees or costs unless we recover for you.
- Second Opinions – We will provide a second opinion free of charge.
- Highly Experienced – Mr. Cohen and Mr. Juda have helped South Florida clients resolve thousands of cases over their 20+ years of practice.
- We Communicate On Your Behalf – All communication will go through our office. We will either provide any requested information or deny their request based on an appropriate reason.
- Free Consultations – Contact our office for a free consultation.
- Personal Injury Attorneys – We Handle All Types of Injury and Accident Cases.
Personal Injury Lawyer Mission Statement
How a Personal Injury Case Is Handled by Cohen and Juda
- The first step is a no-fee initial consultation. We will discuss the incident which caused your injuries and the losses associated with that injury. A lawyer with our firm will evaluate your case and the possibility of a claim with you. We can usually determine if there is a viable claim during this consultation.
- If you decide you wish to be represented by our firm, a retainer or contract is signed. This contract specifies that there are no fees or costs if we do not recover on your behalf. Additionally, a statement of specific client’s rights you, as the client, possess is provided for your signature.
- Once retained, the Law Firm begins the detailed process of investigating your claim and collecting information and evidence to document your injuries. In this regard, there are two separate areas in which information is obtained. These areas are the liability or responsibility of the incident and the damages related to it.
- Upon filing the lawsuit, the case becomes involved in “litigation” or “in court.” When sworn testimony is obtained, depositions are taken, documents are produced, and the case is generally prepared for trial. If the parties do not resolve their differences during this phase, the case will go to trial and be decided by the jury. The Court orders the parties to go to a “Mediation” or settlement conference in an attempt to resolve this case before trial and is probably the party’s best opportunity to settle the claim before trial.
Reviews Cohen and Juda P.A. Plantation
Cohen and Juda are Personal Injury Lawyer who represent our clients in all personal injury cases. We strive to have our clients fully compensated for their injuries if they win their case. If you have been in an accident in Plantation and are looking for a Personal Injury Lawyer to represent you, contact Cohen and Juda.
- Boat, Bus, Car, Motorcycle,Train, and Truck Accidents
- Fire and Burn Accidents
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Jet Ski Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury Accidents
How To Get Started
If you or someone you know feels they have a personal injury case, call us at (945) 424-1440 or complete our Case Information Form online. We will review the information and promptly respond to your request.