Florida Personal Injury Claim Lawyer
Being Injured In an Accident Not Only Can Mean You Aren't Making Money Working, But It May Also Cost You In Medical Bills, Lost Time To Do Personal Things Plus The Pain You May Be Experiencing. Basically, It Sucks! Shouldn't Someone Pay Besides You?
Types of Personal Injury Accident Cases We Assist You With:
- Aviation Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Boat Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Drone Accidents
- Electrical Accidents
- Escalator & Elevator
- Fire & Burn Accidents
- General Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scuba Diving Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Swim Pool Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Workers Comp
- Wrongful Death
Why Choose Cohen & Juda?
- Talk & Work With The Owners – No Associates, No Case Managers, You Get Us: Harvey Cohen or Gary Juda. We handle your case personally. Why risk getting a bad result with a big law firm’s employees who barely care when your case can be handled by the owners directly?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Highly Rated by our clients. See some of our client reviews below.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Accidents Don’t Wait for Weekdays – Neither do the right lawyers. We are available to you 7 days a week.
- Office Visits Not Required – We understand you may have children or are simply in pain, and we respect your time. Mr. Cohen or Mr. Juda can come to you to sign up your case.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what is necessary, even in difficult cases.
- Experienced – We’ve been representing South Florida residents like you since 1999.
- Empathy, Detail & Urgency – Your case is the center of your world. We work with empathy to ensure you feel heard, meticulous detail to ensure no aspect of your case is missed, and urgency to get you your money faster.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Unlike large firms, you’re not part of an assembly line. We really get to know you and your situation. We have been helping people in South Florida and throughout Florida for decades.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that everyone’s needs are unique. We treat you with the attention you deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We do not just return phone calls, but we will keep you updated on your case, if there is no update, we still want to see how you are doing.
Begin With A Call to Us
Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury in Florida
Florida law generally allows only 2 Years to file a personal injury claim, so long as that claim is not based on negligence. This deadline is critical to your rights because if you don’t get your lawsuit started in court before this Two-Year window closes, you’ll lose your right to have your case heard. If your claim is based on negligence, this window increases to 4 years. Call our offices today to avoid missing your window of opportunity.
Should I Get A Personal Injury Lawyer?
Maybe you are the type of person who is hesitant to sue anyone. Still, you could be experiencing pain, suffering, and discomfort, dealing with piles of unexpected medical bills, time off work, and being confused about how to move forward.
Shouldn’t someone pay for what happened? Having a Personal Injury attorney is, unfortunately, a reality for ensuring you get what you deserve and what is right.
Client Reviews – Cohen And Juda
We help families in and around Plantation and throughout South Florida.
Locally, people come to us from Plantation Acres, Country Club Estates, Plantation Isles, Plantation Gardens, Mirror Lake, Broward County, South Atlantic, Lauderdale West and more.