Florida Workers Compensation Cases
Workplace injuries are not always what people would usually think of as a dangerous workplace condition. Workers can be injured in many ways in a variety of occupations. An injury may occur in seconds or can manifest themselves over a period of time.
Worker Compensation Rights
If you are injured in the workplace, under the law you have:
- The right to compensation for suffering a permanent injury
- The right to proper medical care
- The right to recover for lost wages
- The right to seek rehabilitation and retraining benefits
- The right to change doctors
Types of Workers Comp Injuries
These are just a partial list of the more common types of worker compensation injuries:
Tell Us What Happened to Evaluate Your Case
Call Now: (954) 424-1440 or fill out the short form below
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.